Practis is proud to announce that our client, South Carolina Oncology Associates (SCOA), is the 2023 Gold Winner for Best Overall Internet Site in the annual eHealthcare Leadership Awards. The eHealthcare Leadership Awards recognize exceptional healthcare website design for healthcare organizations, online health companies, medical equipment firms, and business improvement initiatives across the U.S.
Congratulations to all of the eHealthcare Leadership Awards winners, including South Carolina Oncology Associates!
Practis: Your Partner for Award-Winning Medical Website Design
The Practis team is incredibly proud to have worked hand-in-hand with South Carolina Oncology Associates to bring their vision to life. We love a good challenge, so when SCOA approached us about revitalizing their neglected healthcare marketing strategies, we rolled up our sleeves and got to work.
“We engaged the Practis team to assist us in upgrading our online presence. We were nonexistent on social media, and our website was somewhat of an afterthought… We are now able to take referrals, communicate educational materials, connect patients to their portals, and quickly add information… Working with Practis has been easy and enjoyable. They have a great group that is fantastic with follow-up. This was very important for us as we, like most, stay very busy and sometimes need that nudge to keep the marketing ball rolling.”
– Wade Bonner, SCOA COO
Medical Website Design That Does More Than Win Awards
Awards are great, but they’re not what our clients are after. When we teamed up with SCOA, they had very specific goals for their new-and-improved website. They had poor visibility, zero social media presence, no strategy for managing online reviews, and they needed a better way to communicate with patients online.
The Practis team got to work, developing a comprehensive strategy that included the following:
- Content & SEO: Identified initial targets and added service line content that was highly optimized for the locality.
- Google Business Profile: Prioritized local GBP (Google Business Profile) verification and optimization for each physician to dominate Google listings.
- Reviews & Social Media Management: Established a social media presence on YouTube and Facebook. Enhanced the number of reviews on Google and Healthgrades.
As a result, we’re proud to have achieved the following:
- 19,000 website sessions
- 1926% phone calls from location listing
- 375 quarterly website form submissions
- Enhanced patient communication through HIPAA-compliant online patient intake and appointment requests
- Effective digital marketing, review management, and social media campaigns that produced tangible results
Upgrade Your Healthcare Website in 2024
There are a lot of design companies out there, but healthcare web design is unique: It calls for a team that specializes in HIPAA compliance, patient-centric marketing, and practice growth strategies. And it doesn’t hurt if that team consistently creates award-winning medical websites!
Whether you need a website refresh, online review management, medical SEO, or help understanding which to focus on first, Practis can help.
Call us today to get started!