Developing an active social media presence should be one of the first things you do for your practice or medical group.
Every day patients turn to social media in search of recommendations on local healthcare providers. In fact, approximately 90% of older adults have used social media to share or look for health information — meaning that time spent promoting and engaging your brand on social media has never been more important.
Why is Social Media Needed for Doctors?
An inactive social media profile is almost as useless as not having one at all. Social media gives your practice the opportunity to connect with patients, reach a new audience of potential patients, and help solidify your brand. By creating and posting targeted social media content, you keep an ongoing relationship with existing patients while attracting new patients through social outlets.
We understand that practices or hospitals often don’t have the time or resources to manage their own social media presence. Our social media experts are here to help you manage these ever-changing platforms to keep your practice’s pages up-to-date with relevant and meaningful content.
How Can Medical Practices Use Social Media to Grow a Following?
For social media to be effective for your medical practice, it needs to be authentic. That’s why our social strategy is built around efficient models, and helping you post high-quality, personalized content that showcases you, your staff, and your community influence. Some of the posts that we see generate greater engagement include:
What Social Networks Should Medical Practices and Physicians Consider?
What Types of Social Posts Help Create More Engagement?
Why More Medical Groups are Choosing Practis
Monthly Blog Posts
Not only do blog posts highlight your services in an engaging way, but they add searchable pages to your website bringing in new traffic who want to learn more about the services you provide. When Practis handles your blogs, we will:
- Add monthly blog posts tailored to your services and the conditions you treat
- Strengthen your visibility on search results by positioning your practice as an industry thought leader in your field of medicine
- Promote your blogs across your social media platforms to increase visitors to your site
Get your message in front of your target audience faster and more efficiently with Facebook advertising. Our online marketing team is well versed in adjusting demographic and location data to ensure that each campaign pinpoint ads exactly where they will be most effective. When Practis runs your Facebook ad campaign, we will:
- Research and create a strategy to get your information in the eyes of your ideal patients at the right time
- Create a comprehensive strategy during the discovery process and beyond to ensure that the content resonates with your ideal audience
- Share detailed reports and help explain each aspect so you understand how your Facebook ads are performing and share recommendations and suggestions from our social media experts