Patients today are more active in their care journey than ever before. This involves doing research on their symptoms, evaluating treatment options and eventually seeking the assistance of a dermatologist in their market to help them alleviate their condition. However, a significant number of dermatologists haven’t embraced digital marketing as a tool for patient acquisition because they’re too busy running their practice. That’s where Practis comes in. We’re here to help plan, execute, and support all of your marketing activities so you can see the results.
The dermatology marketing experts at Practis make your practice our top priority to help improve those patient self-referrals and your bottom line. We’ve worked with dermatologists and dermatology practices across the U.S, and know what it takes to generate more patient leads to your practice through the web. With 25 years of experience marketing for dermatology practices, we have an understanding of who you are looking to target, the skin conditions they search on, as well as the treatments and procedures you want to get found for
Dermatologist Website Design & Marketing Company
- Dermatology Website – a mobile-friendly professional design that you own and that is specific to your dermatology practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- A streamlined process that gets your site is launched in as little as 30 days.
- Compliant with HIPAA and Accessibility guidelines
- Dedicated ongoing support to easily get you through the project and beyond.
- Dermatology content tailored to your practice.
- Easy-to-use content management system that allows you to update your website content.
- Search engine optimization and social media management to attract new patients to your practice in your local market.
- Creative and effective Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reviews Management
Results-Driven Digital Marketing & SEO for Your Dermatology Practice
Your patients receive care from you that is tailored to their unique needs. Your dermatology practice deserves the same – a marketing plan that is customized to drive results and grow your practice.
Marketing Dermatology Practices is What We Do
Dermatology Website Design
Prospective patients are increasingly turning to the web to seek medical care. A professional-looking website should provide those visitors with a clear understanding of the excellent care you provide as well as a great user experience, regardless of the device that are using to view your site. Help them decide to call you to schedule their visit.
Getting your site ranked favorably is critical to your practice growth. In the U.S., there are millions of Google searches for a dermatologist each year. Therefore its mission-critical that your website is optimized properly for prospective patients who are searching online to find you. Search engine optimization, or SEO, will help to get your website ranked favorably. Targeting specific keywords related to your specialty and your locality, adding and optimizing content on topics you want to be found for, improving site page speed and user experience are all a part of SEO. If your search results are not where they need to be, Practis can help.
Dermatology Social Media
Similar to how your patients receive care from you tailored to their individual needs, your practice deserves a marketing plan that is tailored to meet your practice growth needs. Our team of medical writers will develop blog articles for you that are informative, engaging and sharable. Ongoing social posts from reputable sources, infographics as well as boosted posts all help to drive patient engagement. If your social presence is not where it needs to be, Practis can help.
Dermatology Reviews Management
Today dermatology practices provide comprehensive dermatologic care – from cosmetic procedures to MOHS surgery. When a patient feels comfortable with his or her’s dermatologist, they will likely become a life-long patient who makes referrals to family, friends, and those who they are connected via social media.
Many patients who are looking for a dermatologist near them go online to seek referrals and online reviews. Those online reviews can exist in many places across the web – Google, HealthGrades, Facebook, physician and dermatology related directory sites. Therefore it is important that you manage your online reputation.
Content Marketing for Dermatology Practices
Dermatology content for your website and social media on a variety of topics covering screening, skin cancer prevention, conditions and treatment options.
- Dermatology Health Library – a comprehensive online library of skin care topics.
- Blog Articles, Infographics & Social Posts – written and sourced specifically for your practice and shared on your social channels.
- Patient Education Animations –on a number of dermatology-related conditions and procedures including chemical peels, laser hair removal, dry skin, rosacea and more.
- Patient Education Videos –on a number of dermatology topics.
Dermatology PPC Marketing
Today you need to be an everywhere brand – getting in front of and connecting with prospective patients wherever they may be. Whether it’s a PPC campaign on Google for a specific service line in a target market or a social ad campaign on Facebook to drive awareness and engagement, Practis goes above and beyond by identifying the right medium for your message and pulsing that across your digital presence.