- Attract new patients, while educating current patients by adding deep medical content to your site
- Limit your after-hours calls and improve your workflow by having reputable patient education information on your website that your patients can access to obtain answers to their questions
- Helps you to meet NCQA’s Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) evidence-based decision support requirements with the use of Decision Making Aids
About Healthwise Knowledgebase Content
- Written by a team of physicians, nurses, medical writers and researchers who work with top medical specialists from key centers of excellence
- Rigorously reviewed by a medical review board
- Referenced to reliable evidence sources
- Regularly updated automatically as new research is reported
- Accredited by the URAC Health website Accreditation Program
- Used by leading healthcare organizations across the U.S.
How It Works
Patient education content can be hosted on our server or easily integrated on your website with our WordPress plugin or API (content feed). Practis will work with you to select topics of interest for inclusion. Specifically:
- Knowledgebase topics are available either by specialty or in total
- Seamless presentation with your site’s own look and feel
- Includes an interactive Symptom Checker
- Each topic includes a printer-friendly format
Practis offers three easy options for using our patient education library:
Hosted Patient Education Center
A turnkey hosted solution where we take care of the setup for you. You simply add a link from your hospital or practice website to your hosted Patient Education Center. Your Center is branded for your organization and optimized for mobile devices.
If your site is WordPress, simply install our plugin, add the activation code and publish. Your content library is live on your site, ready for you to personalize it.
We will provide your developer with the code and documentation necessary for them to implement patient education video and content on your website. The content feed is available(PHP only).