As healthcare professionals who have worked with thousands of gynecologists and OBGYN practices across the U.S, at Practis we know what it takes to generate more patient leads to your practice through the web. With 25 years of experience marketing for OBGYN practices, we have an understanding of the women you are looking to target, the conditions they search on, as well as the treatments and procedures you want to get found for. Right from the beginning, you can feel confident that you have a partner that will offer valuable insight in terms of site content, architecture, UX/UI and marketing strategy.
OBGYN Website Design
- Custom – a mobile-friendly professional design that you own and that is specific to your OBGYN practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- A streamlined process that gets your site is launched in as little as 30 days.
- Compliant with HIPAA and Accessibility guidelines
- Dedicated ongoing support to easily get you through the project and beyond.
- Comprehensive OBGYN content tailored to your practice.
- Easy-to-use content management system that allows you to update your website content.
- Search engine optimization and social media management to attract new patients to your practice in your local market.
- Creative and effective Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reviews Management
Results-Driven Marketing & SEO for Your OBGYN Practice
Your patients receive care from you that is tailored to their unique needs. Your OBGYN practice deserves the same – a marketing plan that is customized to drive results and grow your practice.
Marketing OBGYN Practices is What We Do
OBGYN Website Design
Prospective patients are increasingly turning to the web to seek medical care. A professional-looking website should provide those visitors with a clear understanding of the excellent care you provide as well as a great user experience, regardless of the device that are using to view your site. Help them decide to call you to schedule their visit.
SEO for OBGYN Practices
Getting your site ranked favorably is critical to your practice growth. In the U.S., there are over 4 Million Google searches for a Gynecologist each year. Therefore its mission-critical that your website is optimized properly for prospective patients who are searching online to find you. Search engine optimization, or SEO, will help to get your website ranked favorably. Targeting specific keywords related to your specialty and your locality, adding and optimizing content on topics you want to be found for, improving site page speed and user experience are all a part of SEO. If your search results are not where they need to be, Practis can help.
Social Media Management for OBGYN Practices
Reviews Management for OBGYN Practices
Content Marketing for OBGYN Practices
Women’s health content for your website and social media on a variety of topics covering testing, wellness and prevention, conditions and treatment options.
- Women’s Health Library – a comprehensive online library of women’s health, gynecology, obstetrical and prenatal topics.
- Blog Articles, Infographics & Social Posts – written and sourced specifically for your practice and shared on your social channels.
- Content from our Partner Publishers– Content for da Vinci Surgery, Novasure, Coloplast urinary incontinence and more available for those groups who perform minimally invasive procedures.
- Patient Education Animations –on a number of OBGYN conditions and procedures including cervical cancer screening, tubal ligation, endometrial ablation, daVinci Surgery and more.
- Patient Education Videos –on a number of OBGYN topics including cervical cancer screening, pap smear, urinary incontinence, urinary tract infection, endometriosis and more.
Social & Search PPC for OBGYN Practices
Today you need to be an everywhere brand – getting in front of and connecting with prospective patients wherever they may be. Whether it’s a PPC campaign on Google for a specific service line in a target market or a social ad campaign on Facebook to drive awareness and engagement, Practis goes above and beyond by identifying the right medium for your message and pulsing that across your digital presence.