Websites & Marketing for Mental Health
- Custom – a mobile-friendly professional design that you own and that is specific to your behavioral health practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- Compliant with HIPAA and Accessibility guidelines
- Dedicated ongoing support to easily get you through the project and beyond.
- Comprehensive behavioral health content tailored to your practice.
- Easy-to-use content management system that allows you to update your website content.
- Search engine optimization and social media management to attract new patients to your practice in your local market.
- Creative and effective Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reviews Management
Results-Driven Digital Marketing & SEO for Therapists
Your patients receive care from you that is tailored to their unique needs. Your behavioral health practice deserves the same – a marketing plan that is customized to drive results and grow your practice.
Marketing Mental Health Practices is What We Do
Mental Health Website Design
SEO for Mental Health Practices
Social Media Management for Therapists
Reviews Management for Mental Health Practices
Today behavioral health groups provide comprehensive therapy services. When a patient feels comfortable with their therapist, they will likely become a life-long patient who makes referrals to family, friends, and those to who they are connected via social media.
Many patients who are looking for a therapist near them go online to seek referrals and online reviews. Those online reviews can exist in many places across the web – Google, HealthGrades, Facebook, physician and mental health directory sites. Therefore it is important that you manage your online reputation.
Learn how Practis can manage and enhance your online reviews
Content Marketing for Therapists
Content for your mental health website and social media on a variety of topics.
- Health Library – a comprehensive patient education library covering a wide range of mental health topics including anxiety, ADHS, PTSD, eating disorders, family counseling and more.
- Blog Articles, Infographics & Social Posts – written and sourced specifically for your practice and shared on your social channels.
- Patient Education Videos –Patient education videos on a number of mental health issues.