Websites & Marketing for Orthopedic Practices
- Custom – a mobile-friendly professional design that you own and that is specific to your orthopedic practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- A streamlined process that gets your site is launched in as little as 30 days.
- Compliant with HIPAA and Accessibility guidelines
- Dedicated ongoing support to easily get you through the project and beyond.
- Customized orthopedic content tailored to your practice and highlights your experience and special skills.
- Easy-to-use content management system that allows you to update your website content.
- Search engine optimization and social media management to attract new patients to your practice in your local market.
- Targeted Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reviews Management – Patient reviews solicitations through your EHR as well as ongoing management
Results-Driven Digital Marketing & SEO for Your Orthopedic Practice
Your patients receive care from you that is tailored to their unique needs. Your orthopedic practice deserves the same – a marketing plan that is customized to drive results and grow your practice.
Marketing Orthopedic Practices is What We Do
Orthopedic Website Design
SEO for Orthopedic Practices
Social Media for Orthopedic Practices
Reviews Management for Orthopedic Practices
Today Orthopedic practices provide comprehensive orthopedic care – from sports medicine to complex sub-specialty orthopedic surgery. When a patient feels comfortable with her orthopedic surgeon, he or she will likely become a life-long patient who makes referrals to family, friends, and those with who they are connected via social media.
Many patients who are looking for an orthopedic specialist near them go online to seek referrals and online reviews. Those online reviews can exist in many places across the web – Google, HealthGrades, Facebook, orthopedic physician directory sites. Therefore it is important that you manage your online reputation.
Content Marketing for Orthopedic Practices
Orthopedic content for your website and social media on a variety of topics covering testing, wellness and prevention, conditions and treatment options.
- Where Does It Hurt Feature – complete with orthopedic content.
- Blog Articles, Infographics & Social Posts – written and sourced specifically for your practice and shared on your social channels.
- Patient Education Animations –animated, audio-enabled tutorials on a number of orthopedic related conditions and procedures.
- Patient Education Videos –patient education videos on a number of orthopedic related conditions and procedures.
- Online Patient Intake Forms – HIPAA compliant forms for appointments, patient referral, workers comp, new patient forms, spine questionnaires and more
Dermatology PPC Marketing
Today you need to be an everywhere brand – getting in front of and connecting with prospective patients wherever they may be. Whether it’s a PPC campaign on Google for a specific service line in a target market or a social ad campaign on Facebook to drive awareness and engagement, Practis goes above and beyond by identifying the right medium for your message and pulsing that across your digital presence.