As healthcare professionals who have worked with many pain management doctors across the U.S, at Practis we know what it takes to generate more patient leads for your pain management practice through the web. With 25 years of experience marketing for pain management doctors, we have an understanding of the patients you are looking to target, the conditions they search for, as well as the treatments and procedures you want to get found for. Right from the beginning, you can feel confident that you have a partner that will offer valuable insight in terms of site content, design, and marketing strategy.
- Custom a mobile-friendly professional design that you own and that is specific to your pain management practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- A streamlined process that gets your site launched in as little as 30 days.
- Compliant with HIPAA and accessibility guidelines
- Dedicated ongoing support to easily get you through the project and beyond.
- Customized pain management content tailored to your practice and highlights your experience and special skills.
- Easy-to-use content management system that allows you to update your website content.
- Search engine optimization and social media management to attract new patients to your practice in your local market.
- Targeted Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reviews Management – Patient reviews solicitation through your EHR as well as ongoing management
Results-Driven Marketing & SEO for Your Pain Management Practice
Your patients receive care from you that is tailored to their unique needs. Your pain management practice deserves the same – a marketing plan that is customized to drive results and grow your practice.
Marketing Pain Management Practices is What We Do
Pain Management Website Design
Prospective patients are increasingly turning to the web to seek medical care. A professional-looking website should provide those visitors with a clear understanding of the excellent care you provide as well as a great user experience, regardless of the device that are using to view your site. Help them decide to call you to schedule their visit. With Practis, clients can enjoy a modern, mobile-friendly website design and online marketing program that is customized to their specific Pain Management practice.
SEO for Pain Management Practices
Getting your site ranked favorably is critical to your practice growth. In the U.S., there are millions of Google searches for an pain management doctor each year. Therefore its mission-critical that your website is optimized properly for prospective patients who are searching online to find you. Search engine optimization, or SEO, will help to get your website ranked favorably. Targeting specific keywords related to your specialty and your locality, adding and optimizing content on topics you want to be found for, improving site page speed and user experience are all a part of SEO. If your search results are not where they need to be, Practis can help.
Social Media for Pain Management Practices
Reviews Management for Pain Management Practices
Content Marketing for Pain Management Practices
Content for your website and social media on a variety of topics covering testing, wellness and prevention, conditions and treatment options.
- Patient Education
- Blog Articles, Infographics & Social Posts – written and sourced specifically for your practice and shared on your social channels.
- Patient Education Animations –animated, audio-enabled tutorials on a number of pain management-related conditions and procedures.
- Online Patient Intake Forms – HIPAA compliant forms for appointments, patient referral, new patient forms, Am I A Candidate questionnaires and more
Social & Search PPC for Pain Management Practices
Today you need to be an everywhere brand – getting in front of and connecting with prospective patients wherever they may be. Whether it’s a PPC campaign on Google for a specific service line in a target market or a social ad campaign on Facebook to drive awareness and engagement, Practis goes above and beyond by identifying the right medium for your message and pulsing that across your digital presence.