Practis is changing the way medical practices grow by helping patients find them in search! Existing as a marketing extension for groups large and small, Practis makes it easier for clients to spend less time on their marketing and more time on the patient. We are passionate about helping physicians and healthcare brands succeed and keep them at the center of everything we do, and we hope you are too!
- Helping physicians and medical practices succeed by helping them connect with patients in their market.
- Getting in on the ground level of a fast-growing company
- Hybrid office with flexible schedules and the ability to work from home and office
- Beer Thursdays
- Becoming an expert in all things healthcare from a marketing perspective
- Excellent training and growth opportunities
- Health and Dental Insurance w/ 401K match
Current Open Positions
Digital Marketing Strategist
Practis is seeking a Digital Account Strategist who will be responsible for helping our clients generate more patients for their organization and improve revenue from marketing efforts. This candidate will set the strategy, ensure that client needs are met, deliverables are completed on time, and performance milestones/goals are achieved by interfacing with our marketing team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships and drive high customer satisfaction
- Be the main point of contact for your clients. You will be working with clients on their monthly marketing program including, but not limited to, strategy around content, architecture, website changes, local listing optimization, social media and reviews management.
- Maintain regular communication with clients and internal team to keep parties informed of work being completed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Develop detailed recommendations for site and campaign changes as it relates to (SEO, SEM, Social, Content, etc.)
- In addition to client communication and retention goals, you will be responsible for personal upsell goals on a quarterly basis
- Interface with clients, providing recommendations on opportunities to optimize campaign results and manage implementation.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present reports with proactive insights and recommendations.
- QA all work throughout the duration of a marketing campaign
- Monitor client positioning vs competition
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of experience leading digital marketing projects or solving complex problems
- Healthcare experience or demonstrated knowledge in digital marketing or SEO a plus
- Proven track record for quickly learning new solutions, in addition to identifying creative and strategic solutions that help clients grow and accomplish their goals
- Self-learner who thrives in the opportunity to take initiative
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight. Proficiency with Google Analytics a plus
- Clear communicator with the ability to break down complex topics and formulate specific, yet digestible solutions
- Exceptional communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or healthcare-related field
Website Designer - WordPress
Practis is seeking a well-rounded Web Designer with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience building and maintaining WordPress websites. This position is an integral part of a team working to support client WordPress and other CMS-based websites.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and develop WordPress sites and landing pages using Elementor.
- Support the marketing team by designing new or adjusting existing WordPress themes/layouts, building pages, creating banners and other design and development tasks as needed.
- Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types. Test websites to ensure proper functionality.
- Configure, install, and troubleshoot plugins and interactive features for client and internal websites.
- Clarify task requirements and details.
- Manage and resolve incoming support requests through a ticketing system
- Answer support calls, emails, or online chat regarding website troubleshooting, site updates, plugin updates, server or hosting issues, etc.
- Evaluating website accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA) and pagespeed and identifying options and suggesting a course of action
- Quality control work performed
- Providing accurate and timely support by documenting all issues and resolutions in company CRM and Company support center.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, policies and development guidelines.
- Ability to work unsupervised, self-motivated and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with account managers and clients
- Conduct and participate in cross-training with internal staff
What You’ll Need
- A Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Web Development, a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency with WordPress Content Management System and Divi or Elementor
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using Linux shell/command line development/deployment tools a plus.
- Enthusiasm, with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technical problem-solving skills
Marketing Development Representative
Practis is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Market Development Representative. This role is a critical component to our growth at Practis that helps increase revenues & profitability of the company through business expansion and strategic partnerships.
The candidate for Market Development Representative would be responsible for selling the value of Practis’ Medical Marketing Solutions and sales generated from partners. During the sales process, you will guide prospective partners as they learn how Practis can help them improve their patient acquisition and overall business profitability. As a member of our sales team, you will drive new business acquisition, lead generation, and revenue growth through channel partners.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in developing and driving sales for healthcare or software companies with strong business development, relationship management and entrepreneurial skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive company growth by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Build strong client and channel partner relationships as a trusted-advisor
- Present, promote and sell clients on the best digital marketing approach and solutions for their specific needs
- Assess prospect’s needs and recommend the most suitable products and approach based on research, data, and case studies
- Execute Practis Marketing Solutions demos for prospective customers
- Identify new channel partners, prospects and opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop/refine collateral and video content used for lead generation/sales opportunities of new markets
- Evaluate Practis’ digital product offerings against customer’s needs, budget and competitors’ offerings
- Keep contact information for prospects up to date in Salesforce
What You’ll Need
- At least two years of experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare IT or SaaS sales role.
- Proven ability of significant lead generation and rapid revenue growth. This can be through partners or cold sourcing leads
- Experience working with CRM’s and pipeline management
- Hard-working and highly motivated with a track record for success
- A passion for identifying and closing new business
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, PPC and other digital marketing channels
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Superior sales and phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher